ShippinG, Returns, TERMS & CONDITIONS
We have 4 shipping tiers dependent on delivery destination, all methods require a signature on receipt.
UK Standard Rate (3-5 Days) £4.50
EUROPE Standard Delivery (5-7 Days) £8.00
WORLDWIDE (ZONE 1 -USA) Standard Delivery (5-7 Days - dependent on customs clearance) £12.00
WORLDWIDE (ZONE 2 - EVERYWHERE ELSE) Standard Delivery (7-10 Days - dependent on customs clearance) £13.00
Please note: All items are hand made to order. Please allow 2 weeks delivery for plant hangers. Delivery dates can be confirmed via email.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or if you need the item for a particular date.
By placing an order and purchasing goods from Heather Orr you enter into a legally binding agreement with us on the following Conditions. You should read and understand these Conditions because they affect your rights and liabilities.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Conditions at any time. Please check these Conditions periodically for changes.
BASIS OF SALE
- No Order submitted by you shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless and until confirmed by e-mail or in writing by us.
-No variation to these Conditions shall be binding upon us unless and until agreed by email or in writing by us.
-Any advice or recommendation given on this website or otherwise given by us or any of our employees or agents to you as to the storage, application or use of the Goods is followed or acted upon entirely at your own risk, and accordingly we shall not be liable for any such advice or recommendation.
- Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission on any page of this website or in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
- The quantity, quality and description of the Goods will be those set out in your order (if accepted by us).
- Orders are accepted at our sole discretion but are normally accepted if the Goods are available, the order reflects current pricing, you are based in the Delivery Area and your credit or account card is authorised for the transaction.
- Heather Orr is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the Goods appearing on our website.
- You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any Order submitted by you, and for giving us any necessary information relating to the Goods within a sufficient time to enable us to perform the Contract in accordance with its terms.
- The quantity, quality and description of and any specification for the Goods shall be those set out in the relevant pages of this site.
- The price of the Goods shall be the price set out on the relevant page of this site. We reserve the right to change the prices set out on this site provided that if we accept an order from you the price for the goods will be the price set out in the relevant range at the time the order is placed.
- If the price of the Goods increases between the date we accept your Order and the delivery date, we will let you know and ask you to confirm [by e-mail/in writing] that the new price is acceptable. If it is not acceptable then you will, of course, have the option of cancelling the order.
- In addition to the price of the Goods you will be liable to pay our charges for transport, packaging and insurance anywhere outside of the UK.
- The total price is inclusive of any applicable value added tax.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Upon providing us with details of your credit/debit card or PayPal account and submitting the Order you:
- confirm and undertake that the information contained within the Order is true and accurate and that you are duly authorised to use the credit/debit card PayPal account; and authorise us to deduct from the credit/debit card PayPal account the full price of the Goods and all other payments, which may become due to us under the Contract.
- The deduction of monies from your credit/debit card PayPal account does not mean that we have accepted your order nor does it mean that a contract has been formed between us. In the event that we reject your order we will credit your Payment Card with the amount deducted.
- If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the Goods from your account on delivery of the Goods to you, we can cancel the Order or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have. If the consumer has bought an item of clothing in the wrong size, or he/she has changed his/her mind - there is no automatic right to return goods as all items are handmade to order.
- Where Goods are returned by you in accordance with your rights (see below), we shall credit the credit/debit card or PayPal account with the appropriate amount within 7-10 working days.
- We will take all reasonable care to keep all information connected with your order secure but we cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any data, including credit and account details you provide when accessing or ordering from this Web Site, unless this is solely due to our negligence.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made by us or our carrier to the address for delivery confirmed via email. It is important that this address is accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the Goods left if you are out when we deliver. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the Goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions.
- Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that any Goods ordered are delivered within the period specified for delivery of such goods on the relevant page and subject to our obligations under the Regulations, any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods however caused. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the Contract. The Goods may be delivered by us in advance of the estimated delivery date. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period and we will contact you to arrange an alternative time.
- Your goods will be delivered once all the items from your order have been made to order.
- If we fail to deliver the Goods (or any instalment) for any reason other than any cause beyond our reasonable control or your fault, and we are accordingly liable to you, our liability shall be limited to the price of the Goods.
- If there are any items missing from your order or any faults, this must be reported to us within 2 working days either by email, phone or post. We are unable to take responsibility for missing items after this deadline. (This is to allow us to put in a claim with the carrier which has to be done within 2 working days).
- You have the right to cancel your made to order item within 7 days of purchase. If the item has been put into production or materials have been sourced, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless the item received is defective or damaged in which case the item will be repaired by Heather Orr. Please note: ALL ITEMS ARE HANDMADE TO ORDER
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging where applicable.
- You will bear the cost of any return
- We only replace/repair items if they are defective or damaged. Please email email@example.com for further info. All items are handmade to order for each client.
- Goods are considered defective or damaged if a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- We make effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products however, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
- We may refuse to accept orders at our discretion if goods are returned repeatedly.
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- Our store is hosted on Squarespace. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Your data is stored through Squarespace’s data storage, databases and the general Squarespace application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.